Chopstick the Master Styler919/1941
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Thanks to the Chopstick rectangular barrel, the hair grips with just the right level of tension to create defined zig zag waves like you've never seen before. The 25 x 10mm ceramic coated barrel is infused with South American Jojoba oil to retain moisture in your hair. Complete with five variable temperatures. Includes Heat Protection Glove.
Model number: CS004UK.
- 57 watts.
- Ceramic coating to add shine and protect hair from heat damage.
- Digital settings.
- Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control with 5 temperature settings.
- Maximum temperature 210°C.
- 30 seconds heat-up time.
- Ultra-fast heat recovery.
- Stay cool tip for safer use.
- 10 X 25mm .
- Worldwide voltage - ideal for travelling.
- 1.8m swivel cord.
- Automatic safety shut-off after 60 minutes.
- Mains powered.
- Heat ready indicator.
- Safety stand to prevent damage to surfaces.
- Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5020260125393.
57% would recommend to a friend
I have really thick long hair and these curlers and the best I’ve used after trying many different styles! The curls stayed in all day and looked really lovely
couldn’t use them
Just couldn’t use them, they felt awkward to use trying to wrap my hair round them! And using the glove driven to use, waste of money, gave them away !
Makes square curls
Makes qu are curls can only use abit of hair at at time not big bouncy curls
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £24.99 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.