Joie Versatrax 4-in-1 Pushchair - Grey918/8583
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet versatrax™, a combo cruiser 4in1 pram pushchair with multi modes for total versatility with a car seat, carry cot, and rearward and forward-facing pushchair seat. Our one-of-a-kind adapters (included) clip in to hold an infant carrier or your matching Joie ramble xl™ carry cot (infant carrier and carry cot sold separately).
Reversible rearward and forward-facing seat unit with a super spacious shopping basket ready to load to the max, from the front or from the back and durable rubber-outside foam-filled tyres that tackle tricky terrain with ease.
The one hand, one-piece flat fold works with the seat rearwards, forward or off the chassis and packs up flat in an instant, for quick and easy transportation.
Winner of RedDot design award 2019.
- Weight 11.7kg.
- Age suitability: from birth to 4 years.
- Suitable for children up to 15kg.
- 1 hand flat fold.
- Freestanding when folded.
- Folded size L34, W65, D81cm.
- 3 forward and 3 rear facing recline positions.
- 1 hand recline adjustment.
- Forward and rear facing seat.
- Reversible seat.
- 5 point harness.
- Lockable front swivel wheels.
- Handle height adjustable from 101 to 109cm.
- Dual wheel suspension.
- Linked brakes.
- Adjustable leg rest.
- Compatible with joie i-snug, joie i-gemm, joie gemm car seat, joie i-level car seats.
- Aluminium chassis.
Pushchair accessories included:
- Removable washable cover.
- Shopping basket.
- Bumper bar.
- Detachable bumper.
- Detachable hood.
- Chest pads.
- Machine washable.
- Pram suitable for babies up to 22kg.
Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5056080607061.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.