Zinc Lithium E4 Electric Scooter - Pink918/6279
- Save £20.00Was £109.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Ideal as a first electric scooter, the E4 Lithium Electric Scooter speeds you along at up to 10kmh and can take you up to 6km on one charge. With a quick 2-3 hours charge time you can be back on the scooter in no time, meaning less time waiting and more time riding. When you're not using it, the E4 folds for easy transportation and storage making it ideal for those with limited space. Amidst all the fun be sure to stay safe and avoid the busy streets!
Speeds up to 10km/h.
2-3 hour charging time.
Range of 6km on one charge.
22.2v 2ah Lithium Battery.
Push 'n' Go acceleration.
- 2 wheels.
- Folds for storage.
- Anti-slip footplate.
- Easy grip handles.
- Adjustable handlebar height.
- Rear footbrake.
- Size H85, W36cm.
- Weight 4.3kg.
- Maximum user weight: 50kg.
- Minimal assembly.
- Batteries required: 1 x Li-Ion (included).
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5037970065611.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
- This toy does not provide protection.
- Warning! It is illegal to use this vehicle on public highways (roads/pavements): only to be used on private property with the owner's consent.
100% would recommend to a friend
great scooter for 1st electric one
great 1st electric scooter. the scooter is great quality.
Really easy to assemble, daughter loved it. Simple to ride just push and motor kicks in, no throttle so it’s really simple and easy for her to do Love it
Yes, the Zinc Lithium E4 Electric Scooter - Pink is suitable.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
2 October 2019
You will have to assemble the parts, however an instruction manual is provided for assistance.
The Zinc Team
Zinc Product Expert
25 September 2019
The small print
Warning! It is illegal to use this vehicle on public highways (roads/pavements): only to be used on private property with the owner's consent. Appropriate protective equipment to be worn at all times and children must be supervised by an adult.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.