Canon PIXMA TS6251 Wireless Inkjet Printer918/5476
- Save £7.00Was £79.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Work smart with this compact All-in-One printer. Ideal for home, enjoy wireless operation via smart devices and the cloud with the Canon PRINT app. With 5 individual inks, auto 2-sided printing and an intuitive 7.5cm (3-inch) touchscreen, expect fast, premium results.
Print, scan, copy and access the cloud thanks to the Canon PRINT app with PIXMA Cloud Link. If you don't want an app, print using AirPrint (iOS) and Mopria (Android).
Use genuine Canon inks, media and the FINE printhead to benefit from 100-year album life. Optional XL and XXL cartridges can also print more pages and save you money.
- Compatible with PC and Mac.
- A4 print speed - black text: 15ppm (pages per minute).
- A4 print speed - colour text: 10ppm (pages per minute).
- Up to 4800 x 1200dpi print resolution.
- Up to 4800 x 1200dpi colour print resolution.
- Fits paper up to A4.
- Automatic duplex printing.
- 100 sheet paper capacity.
- Uses 5 ink cartridges.
- Recommended ink: PGI-580 BLACK CLI581 COLOUR.
Scanner and copier:
- 1200 x 2400dpi optical resolution.
- Suitable for office printing.
- Suitable for photo printing.
- PictBridge - print images directly from a digital camera.
- USB port.
- Wireless/WiFi enabled.
- Apple AirPrint - depending on device, please check your manufacturer's settings.
- Google Cloud Print.
- Mobile print enables printing direct from your smartphone or tablet through brand specific apps.
- Bluetooth wireless technology enabled .
- 7.5cm display with touchscreen.
- Weight 6.2kg.
- Includes .
- Ink cartridge included.
- Size H13.9, W31.5, D37.2cm.
- EAN: 4549292116298.
91% would recommend to a friend
Ideal home printer
Really pleased with this printer. I only require light home printing and this does it. It paired very easily to my Chromebook and Android phone (via the app). To make sure it was set up I printed a photo and it was excellent quality.
Canon Pixma printer prints well.
Canon Pixma TS6251 prints adequately for a home printer and was easy to set up. Like all printers, ink is far too expensive.
Quite difficult to set up compared to a wired prin
You must have experience to set up a LAN
The printer requires PGI-580 CLI581 inks:
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
13 February 2020
The Printer can be set up either via wireless and be available to all devices connected to your router, or be connected to a single PC via USB cable.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
8 February 2020
Yes, an ink cartridge is included.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
5 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.