LG 55 Inch 55UM7510PLA Smart 4K HDR LED TV918/3911
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
TV that combines 4K Active HDR and an Advanced Colour Enhancer with DTS Virtual: X sound to deliver engrossing film viewing. And with the ability to control Alexa and Google Assistant from your TV, you can truly set the scene at home for your favourite show with a single command. The Cinema Screen design is simply stunning and means there is nothing to distract your attention from what you are watching.
The Magic Remote gives you access to a growing world of entertainment and is the easiest way to control your TV using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands.
Model number: 55UM7510PLA.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 1600.
- Viewing angle 176/176 degrees.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 55 inches.
- Size of TV H71.7, W123.4, D8.4cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H77.6, W123.4, D23.1cm.
- Weight of TV 16kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 16.2kg.
- Footprint of TV 1104cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 300 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H835, W1360, D175cm.
- Packaged weight 21.3kg.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Manual, Remote, Screws.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.29.
- On mode power consumption 115 watts.
- Annual power consumption 160kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8806098424719.
88% would recommend to a friend
Great tv good value and quality
This tv has loads on it so much entertainment. The magic remote is brilliant. I am unable to list bad points as there is none.
My new uhd LG tv
Purchased this to replace a 6 year old HD TV.this uhd TV is excellent picture quality the only downside is the sound quality.ive always used a proligic hifi for sound on my TV so it could just be me been used to this sound.
Great smart tv
Brought for my son and daughter-in-law for Christmas, as an upgrade to their LG tv they can’t fault it ticks every box .
This Tv has a freesat tuner and a freeview tuner.
The casting of BT sport is subscription dependant.
you will need to read the T&C's of your subscription to see if the feature has been enabled.
Hope this helps
Thanks for using Argos QandA
15 January 2020
The feet are 110.4cm apart with depth 23.1cm
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
17 February 2020
After speaking to the LG technical team:
'The highest refresh rate it can receive and display is 120Hz through HDMI with a resolution of 1920*1080.
With deep colour enabled on your TV through HDMI. The panel will supports 4K @ 60HZ (4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0. With deep colour not enabled it supports 4K @ 60HZ (4:2:0)
3840 x 2160p - 50Hz
4096 x 2160p - 60Hz
In regards to input lag we have created a Game mode on the tv that will reduce the input lag to almost 0. So for gaming we would strongly advise using this mode.'
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
28 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.