Canon EOS M100 Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm & 22mm Lenses
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Tell your story through beautiful images and cinematic Full HD movies. Cool, compact and creative, the mirrorless EOS M100 lets you effortlessly capture and share the moment with smartphone-like touch control and painless Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity. This kit includes the EOS M100 camera, EF-M 15-45mm lens (great portrait and all-rounder) and EF-M 22mm lens (perfect for landscapes and video).
Instantly impress with perfectly focussed photos and cinematic Full HD movies day or night using 24.2 MP CMOS sensor, Dual Pixel CMOS AF, up to ISO 25600 and auto modes.
Model number M100.
- 24.2 megapixels.
- 3in screen with LCD technology and with Live View.
- Continuous shooting up to 6.1 frames per second (JPEG).
- Continuous shooting up to 6.1 frames per second (RAW).
- CMOS sensor, 22.3 x 14.9mm.
- Wide angle fixed lens.
- Filter size 49mm.
- Aperture f/3.5-38.
- Image stabilisation system.
- 49 focus points in the viewfinder.
Lens accessories included:
- Lens cap.
Lens 2 information:
- Standard lens.
- Aperture f/2-22.
- Lens accessories included: lens cap.
- ISO range from 100 to 25600.
- Shutter speed 1/4000 to 30sec.
- Canon EF-M.
- Built-in flash.
- Video quality (HD): 1080p.
- Video capture with sound.
- PictBridge compatible.
Memory card compatibility:
SD, SDHC, SDXC, .
- Colour: black.
- Rechargeable battery.
- Accessories included: shoulder strap, battery charger.
- Weight 540g.
- Size H10.82, W6.71, D3.51cm.
- EAN: 8714574653297.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.