Vodafone IMO Q3 Plus Mobile Phone - Black917/5895
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
- Handset must be purchased with £10 airtime. This will automatically be added to your transaction. Handset not available without airtime. .
View your world differently with the IMO Q3 Plus - a lightweight, compact smartphone with widescreen display, 5 megapixel front-facing camera and superfast 4G connectivity.
Take your phone where life takes you. The IMO Q3 Plus is lightweight, compact and ultra-accessible for use on the go.
Download your favourite apps, scroll through your newsfeed and share your experiences in an instant with inbuilt, superfast 4G connection.
Must be purchased with a minimum of £10 top up which will automatically be added to your transaction. This phone comes with a Big Value Bundle SIM. A £10 Big Value Bundle gives you 3GB of data, 250 minutes and unlimited texts.
Don't use all your allowances? The big value bundle SIM will rollover anything you don't use. Your chosen Big Value Bundle will renew automatically every 30 days, as long as you have enough credit balance to cover the bundle cost.
Model number: IMO Q3 Plus.
- Network provider: Vodafone.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 4.95 inch .
- Resolution 360 x 360 pixels.
- Touch screen.
- Size H141, W65.8, D9.15mm.
- Weight 132g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 5MP.
- Rear camera 5MP.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 8GB.
- Expandable memory up to 32GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.4GHz quad core Quad-Core Processor processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android Go.
- Up to 480 hours standby time.
- Up to 540 minutes talk time.
- 2000mAh battery capacity.
- Headphone port.
- EAN: 5055015352014.
- Must be purchased with a minimum of £10 top up which will automatically be added to your transaction.
86% would recommend to a friend
dinosaur phone operator
The battery seems to use up quickly? the phone goes off in the middle of a conversation? I have got to get used to it all, so it is not necessarily the phone's fault.The good points. I like the spelling help. the language translator. I had trouble clearing things I have used text and messages incoming etc. I am old so what can I say .I do like that I can ask for information, it is there in a second.in the old days it was a dictionary or trip to the local library
Don’t put in water..
Gift for a birthday Well happy DRH;-)
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.