LEGO Technic Control+ 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader Truck Set-42099917/4731
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Are you ready to take your play experience to another level? The 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and controlled via the intuitive CONTROL+ app.
LEGO® model number: 42099 - for ages 9 and up.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- This sturdy app-controlled truck with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels and chunky tyres operates via the intuitive CONTROL+ app.
- It is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 2 XL and 1 L motors to see the 4x4 X-treme truck carry out complicated manoeuvres.
- One-touch, multi-function control: connect to Smart Hub, ensuring super-precisionvia your smart device with 3 alternative control screens.
- Smart Hubs feature Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, activation button, 6 axis sensor (3 gyro/3 accelerometer sensors) and 4 connectivity ports.
- LEGO Technic construction sets are a 100% compatible with all LEGO sets.
- Size H38, W0.48, D12cm.
- For ages 11 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016369908.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
89% would recommend to a friend
Looking forward to Christmas Day.
Bought this item at a great price from Argos. Now packed away for my son at Christmas.
Over weight and under powered lego technic product enjoyed build its ok on flat surfaces but wont go up any Gradient, glad i bought it half price
lego never disappoints
not the cheapest but its a great set. app is good and offers some 'challenges' as a type of a game as well which adds a value and makes it more 'playable' to younger audience. Quality is outstanding as you would expect from Lego.
The X-treme Off-Roader Truck is designed to cross rough terrain quickly. You can adjust the speed with the Technic Control + app. Make sure to check our official YouTube video with the ultimate obstacle course for live footage.
- Samuel, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
26 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.