LEGO Technic Control+ 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader Truck Set-42099917/4731
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Are you ready to take your play experience to another level? The 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and controlled via the intuitive CONTROL+ app.
LEGO® model number: 42099 - for ages 9 and up.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- This sturdy app-controlled truck with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels and chunky tyres operates via the intuitive CONTROL+ app.
- It is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 2 XL and 1 L motors to see the 4x4 X-treme truck carry out complicated manoeuvres.
- One-touch, multi-function control: connect to Smart Hub, ensuring super-precisionvia your smart device with 3 alternative control screens.
- Smart Hubs feature Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, activation button, 6 axis sensor (3 gyro/3 accelerometer sensors) and 4 connectivity ports.
- LEGO Technic construction sets are a 100% compatible with all LEGO sets.
- Size H38, W0.48, D12cm.
- For ages 11 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016369908.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
98% would recommend to a friend
Amazing build and entertainment
My daughter LOVED this! She is 10, loved building it, the end result and the remote control app on the phone is easy to set up and use. Would highly reccomend. Now it is retailing at double what I paid.
Loving the new generation technic control. The model self calibrates and the challenges in the accompanying app are cool.
Lego - Technics another great build
Hours of fun, instructions easy to follow and as always good quality from Lego and Argos
The LEGO Technic Control+ 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader Truck Set-42099 will not work without a smart device.
Thank you for using Argos Q + A.
21 January 2020
It will not work without smartphone
20 January 2020
No you cannot control it without either a tablet or mobile to which you can download the LEGO® Technic™ Control+ app.
Quote from LEGO.COM: "The app-controlled LEGO® 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is operated via a smart device with 3 alternative screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible smart devices."
20 January 2020
not really, there are no 'hardware' controls and you will have to use your smart device to control it
19 January 2020
The X-treme Off-Roader Truck is designed to cross rough terrain quickly. You can adjust the speed with the Technic Control + app. Make sure to check our official YouTube video with the ultimate obstacle course for live footage.
- Samuel, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
26 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.