PHD Chocolate Chip Whey HT+ 908g917/3567
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
PhD Pharma Whey HT+ is one of Europe's favourite Whey Protein products and a staple in the nutrition plan of many performance athletes seeking quality protein intake to enable them to build and repair muscle during a period of intense weight training or exercise. Supplying an intelligence-driven Whey Protein complex providing Whey Protein Isolate, Hydrolysed Whey Protein and Whey Protein Concentrate, Pharma Whey HT+ delivers a high-protein hit that delivers serious results as well as providing the usual industry-leading PhD taste.
- Pharma Whey HT+ uses only whey protein sources to ensure that each drink is delivered quickly into the hungry muscle cells awaiting replenishment.
- Pharma Whey HT+ is now easier to mix (can be stirred to mix) and contains added Branched Chain Amino Acids and L-Glutamine, along with a newly-added Digestive Enzyme Blend and Pro-biotic culture.
- Combines the powerful, muscle building effects of Leucine with a precision blend of the 3 best sources of whey protein available, for a serious muscle-building product.
- PhD are the only brand in sports nutrition to add peptide bonded Leucine peptides to our Whey protein product. Leucine is an extremely important BCAA, and is key to your muscle building progress.
- Leucine is an extremely important BCAA, in fact it's so key to your muscle building progress that it's often called the "anabolic amino acid".
- Great tasting and versatile, use as a shake or in recipes. Gluten free, soya free and suitable for vegetarians.
- For serious gym goers.
- Kcals per 100g: 392kcal.
- Protein per 100g: 74g.
- Carbs per 100g: 9.5g.
- Sugars per 100g: 6.7g.
- 36 servings per pack.
- Recommended for ages 18 years and over.
- EAN: 5060119290988.
100% would recommend to a friend
Great taste and mixed well with water or milk, very thick, no bad after taste
Good taste, more protein per gram than similar products
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.