Samsung 65 Inch UE65RU7100KXXU Smart 4K HDR LED TV917/1992
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Discover True 4K colour and clarity for a beautifully vibrant picture. Watch non 4K film transformed into stunning 4K.
Model number: UE65RU7100KXXU.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Motion rate 1400PQI.
- Screen size: 65 inches.
- Size of TV H83.73, W145.75, D5.91cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H91.73, W145.75, D31.28cm.
- Weight of TV 25kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 25.5kg.
- Footprint of TV 108.97cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 400 x 400 bracket.
- Packaged size H97, W160.1, D17.8cm.
- Packaged weight 32.7kg.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Tizen operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB video playback.
- TVPlus digital tuner.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TV, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, User Manual, Power Cable.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 122 watts.
- Annual power consumption 169kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 8801643673970.
45% would recommend to a friend
Great TV great picture
Love this TV great sound great picture couldn't be happier
TV is great, having some trouble to mount it on the wall due to shape, but in general happy with the purchase
Caught in the middle
Okay so I purchased a This TV In the hope that my Alexa device with control it completely this saving me to bother moving at all and just be lazy after work when it’s been one of those days. Well I now find out that the tv only can turn on as off and I I’m don’t know why
I can confirm that this TV does have Bluetooth.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
5 June 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.