LG 24 Inch 24TL510V-PZ HD Ready LED TV917/1693
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
You only need one LG Personal TV to watch television and use a computer monitor in your personal space. For heavy Internet users or avid movie fans, they can use it as a peronal monitor. For television viewers, they can mount the monitor on a wall to use it as a TV.
Model number: 24TL510V-PZ.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- HD Ready display resolution.
- Motion rate 50Hz.
- Viewing angle 178/178 degrees.
- Resolution 1366 x 768 pixels.
- Screen size: 24 inches.
- Size of TV H34, W57, D58cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H40, W57, D15cm.
- Weight of TV 3.25kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 3.6kg.
- Footprint of TV 31.5cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 75 x 75 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H41, W70, D15cm.
- Packaged weight 4.8kg.
- Virtual Surround sound system.
- 2 x 5 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 1 HDMI socket.
- Remote control included.
- Features USB video playback.
- Freeview HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK).
- Single core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A+.
- On mode power consumption 19 watts.
- Annual power consumption 28kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.4 watt.
- EAN: 8806098408306.
98% would recommend to a friend
The tv is excellent excellent quality
Excellent picture easy to use
Great prices TV
Great price for a little tv, really helpful delivery and easy to use and setup
Very happy customer
Very happy with this tv easy to set up looks good picture good would recommend it
For best results and the most number of tv channels then an out door Ariel is required.
It will work with an indoor Ariel but the signal may be pixalated at times and you may not get full selection of channels.
Thanks for using Q&A
14 January 2020
This LG LED TV has a refresh rate of 50 Hz and a response time of 5 ms.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
6 January 2020
I can confirm that this only has a Single HDMI port at the back of the TV.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
24 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.