LEGO Hidden Side Wrecked Shrimp Boat Toy and AR Games -70419916/4875
- Save 25%Was £25.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
LEGO Hidden Side 70419 Wrecked Shrimp Boat combines physical boat model with a fully-interactive augmented reality play experience for ghost-haunting adventures.
LEGO® model number: 70419 - for ages 8 and up.
Theme: LEGO Hidden.
- Features a cool, nautical-inspired boat that can split into two and floats on water, a haunted brick-built cliff and 4 minifigures.
- Play out exciting ghost-hunting adventures that combine physical LEGO models with an interactive augmented reality play experience.
- Download the Hidden Side app, scan the model with a phone to bring the AR world to life, while playing the ghost-haunting adventures.
- This building set can be played with right out of the box, but for a full experience, a tablet/mobile phone is required (not included).
- The app is compatible with selected iOS/Android/mobile devices for all the ghost hunting. Check compatibility at www. LEGO. Com/devicecheck.
- Size H0.19, W0.35, D0.06cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016365412.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
93% would recommend to a friend
My 6 years old son love it .
Great for imaginative play
I bought this for my son's 7th birthday and he absolutely loved it. This is a lovely set with easy to read instructions. It really encourages the imagination and with the added bonus of using the hidden side app features it really enhances the gameplay. The only downside is the app doesn't work on all devices, so we had to download it on my mobile which is inconvenient
Great LEGO set!
OMG this is absolutely must have for every LEGO fan! My son love it. It was easy to build and we had so much fun so far. Highly recommend for anyone especially for small and big LEGO fans!
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.