Garmin DriveSmart 50LM 5 Inch Sat Nav with EU Maps & Traffic916/3319
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Garmin DriveSmart 50LM comes with free safety camera updates and is an advanced sat nav with a 5-inch pinch to-zoom display that combines driver alerts for upcoming sharp curves, fatigue warnings, speed cameras and railroad crossings, with Bluetooth hands-free calling and onscreen smart notifications to encourage safer driving. It comes with FREE lifetime map updates for Western Europe.
Receive call, text and social alerts straight onto on your sat nav screen. For traffic information, download the free smartphone link app and pair DriveSmart with your smartphone. Bluetooth also gives you hands-free calling. Lane assist, junction view and Garmin real directions provides detailed guidance.
- 5 inch TFT LCD touchscreen.
- Suitable for Car only.
- Pre-loaded maps for UK, Republic of Ireland, western Europe, .
- Covers 24 European countries in total.
- Speed camera alerts no subscription required.
- Lifetime map updates.
- Free updates - Free Lifetime Map Updates for UK, Ireland and Western Europe can be downloaded from Garmin Express.
- No subscription required.
Sat Nav features:
- Saves past routes based on previous journeys.
- Lane guidance.
- 2 mapping.
- Points of interest - displays locations such as petrol stations and restaurants.
- Bluetooth for hands free calling.
- Eco route for fuel efficient navigation.
- Car charger.
- Windscreen suction mount.
- USB cable.
- Up to 1 hour battery life.
- Size H8.4, W14, D1.8cm.
Model number DriveSmart 50LM.
90% would recommend to a friend
My gamin smartdrive is proving to be reliable.
It's fairly easy to setup, the display is clear due to the wide screen.
Gets you there
Easy to set up quickly re-routes if you miss a turning
This give's me what I need
The one was a replacement as there was a problem with the battery, it was replaced with no fuss
Yes, the Garmin DriveSmart 50LM 5 Inch Sat Nav with EU Maps & Traffic can search for addresses using the locations postcode.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
26 September 2019
Yes it does or street name & number , but postcode is the best. You literally just touch 'Where To' then stick in the code then Go.
24 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.