LG 50 Inch 50UM7500PLA Smart 4K HDR LED TV915/9811
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
TV that combines 4K Active HDR and an Advanced Colour Enhancer with DTS Virtual: X sound to deliver engrossing film viewing. And with the ability to control Alexa and Google Assistant from your TV, you can truly set the scene at home for your favourite show with a single command. The Cinema Screen design is simply stunning and means there is nothing to distract your attention from what you are watching.
The Magic Remote gives you access to a growing world of entertainment and is the easiest way to control your TV using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands.
Model number: 50UM7500PLA.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 1600.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 50 inches.
- Size of TV H65.8, W112.8, D8.64cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H71.6, W112.8, D23.1cm.
- Weight of TV 12.1kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 12.3kg.
- Footprint of TV 993cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H775, W1215, D162cm.
- Packaged weight 14.9kg.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Manual, Remote, Screws.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.27.
- On mode power consumption 91 watts.
- Annual power consumption 126kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8806098383382.
93% would recommend to a friend
LG Smart TV
Gosh this seems huge. Very easy to set up and get going. The picture is not as good as the plasma was but it is still very good. There does seem to be a slight "trail" on fast movements, eg someone spinning their head round but not often or bad enough to worry me. For our area we need to tune the TV's manually to specific channels, otherwise we get a complete jumble of different areas. The TV's auto system asks me every day if I want to autotune but no thanks.
looks lovely but be careful
Looks good, but be careful if TV needs to be viewed from an angle- quality poor. Also as the legs on the TV are at the ends of the screen width and not in the middle, be very careful about the width of the unit it will sit upon. A very nice, not too expensive TV with lots of gadgets including a smart remote.
Good value UHDTV
Good value television with extensive connectivity HDMI Wi-fi composite all to be found on this TV
Yes the Smart IPTV App can be downloaded on to the LG 50 Inch 50UM7500PLA Smart 4K HDR LED TV.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
15 February 2020
No, a HDMI cable is not included
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
28 January 2020
Hi. This TV does have a Satellite dish input, which I assume will give you standard freesat Channels in the U.K.,
I’m not sure what the Argos agent is talking about. Mine definitely has a standard Roof top Aerial input and a satellite dish input too. They are located next to each other on the back of the tv!,
The idea replaces the need for a freesat box!
Hope this helps
26 February 2020
No, the 50UM7500PLA does not have a DVB-S tuner.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
1 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.