LG 50 Inch 50UM7500PLA Smart 4K HDR LED TV915/9811
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
TV that combines 4K Active HDR and an Advanced Colour Enhancer with DTS Virtual: X sound to deliver engrossing film viewing. And with the ability to control Alexa and Google Assistant from your TV, you can truly set the scene at home for your favourite show with a single command. The Cinema Screen design is simply stunning and means there is nothing to distract your attention from what you are watching.
The Magic Remote gives you access to a growing world of entertainment and is the easiest way to control your TV using point, scroll, gesture or voice commands.
Model number: 50UM7500PLA.
Television picture quality:
- LED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD display resolution.
- Motion rate 1600.
- Resolution 3840 x 2160 pixels.
- Screen size: 50 inches.
- Size of TV H65.8, W112.8, D8.64cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H71.6, W112.8, D23.1cm.
- Weight of TV 12.1kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 12.3kg.
- Footprint of TV 993cm.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Length of cable: 1.5m.
- Packaged size H775, W1215, D162cm.
- Packaged weight 14.9kg.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 3 HDMI sockets.
- Component video socket.
- Composite socket.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Smartphone remote.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Web OS operating system.
- Compatible with the following smart apps: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Freeview HD and Freesat HD digital tuner.
- Freeview HD (UK) and Saorview (ROI).
- Saorview digital tuner (Saorview can only be received in the Republic of Ireland).
- Quad core processor.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: Manual, Remote, Screws.
- Sleep timer.
- Parental controls.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- Energy efficiency index (EEI) 0.27.
- On mode power consumption 91 watts.
- Annual power consumption 126kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- This product contains lead.
- EAN: 8806098383382.
100% would recommend to a friend
.i returned a philips tv with all kind of issues and chose this lg which was the same price as the philips and the tv is 100% better .fantastic picture easy to navigate round the remote .great sound . Only down side i can say about this tv is it would have been nice to have a central stand .its not a problem for me but measure your tv cabinet before purchase. Overall i would definitely recommend and would buy another one for a different room if i needed to
Good picture and sound. Easy to set up. Like the netflix button on remote and magic wand design. Good value for what it offers.
EPG a bit slow but great tv overall
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.