Safety 1st Pressure Fit Safety Gate913/9934
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Offering maximum security and peace of mind this Safety 1st Pressure Fit Metal Safety Gate is perfect for busy mums and dads. The gate can be opened with one hand by an adult and closed with a gentle push, with features such as an extra wide walk through and two way opening for ultimate convenience, it's a safety essential.
Safety gate features:
- Pressure fit.
- Recommended for children aged approx. 6 to 24 months, the safety 1st pressure fit metal gate combines simplicity, design, and quality for a strong u-shaped pressure fit gate.
- It is suitable to be used at doorways and staircases and fits openings from 73 to 80 cm.
- By installing additional extensions (sold separately) to sides of the gate it can be extended to cover a maximum width of 136 cm.
- Compatible with safety 1st 7cm gate extensions (argos cat number 9140019); total width with two extensions: 94cm.
- Thanks to its four-point pressure system, this gate is easy to install and creates pressure to hold the gate in place without being drilled into the wall.
- 2 way opening.
- Double locking.
- 1 handed opening and locking.
- Step over bar.
- Wide walk through section.
- Height 74cm.
- Fits openings from 73 to 80cm.
- Maximum width with extensions: 136cm.
- Supplied assembled.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 0000024204311.
94% would recommend to a friend
So easy even a man can fit it without tools
If you dont want to drill holes or damage walls or door frames, then this is perfect. I needed a gate for my open plan staircase but didn't want to drill. It took just minutes to fit and is perfect. It comes with everything you need to install it and the locking mechanism is the best one Iv come across.
Gate was easy to fit and easy to use
Strong and sturdy well worth the money
Great gate and easy to assemble
Yes, the Safety 1st Pressure Fit Metal Safety Gate is suitable for use to use at the top of the stairs (landing).
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
22 February 2020
In the fittings box that comes with the gate there are fittings & fixtures for permanent (screwing into wall). Just follow the instructions provided.
I hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q & A.
18 February 2020
In the fittings box that comes with the gate there are fittings & fixtures for permanent (screwing into wall).Or non screwing.So you can make a choice.
We haven’t screwed ours into wall. And sometimes we just tighten up adjustable knobs on each end this works for us.
Hope info ok.
18 February 2020
Sorry, l stuck mine and never moved the pads but it is the tension when you screw the gate that also holds it in place provided you have got the correct size of gate for the opening
18 February 2020
If the Safety 1st Pressure Fit Metal Safety Gate is fitted correctly it should open and close without issue.
I have linked Safety 1st product support below for further help.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
17 February 2020
It has got to be put up evenly with out a whisk of a hair out other wise it will be hard to open and shut i have mine on the front door to the porch so when i open porch front door my two german shepherds stand behind it and i am happy with it so far..But if you still have trouble with it spray a little WD on it when open.
16 February 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £24.99
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.