Argos Home Addie Reversible Corner Fabric Sofa - Grey913/5268
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Our Addie really is jack of all trades. It's a corner sofa that has plenty of sitting space, and you can decide which side the chaise goes depending on the shape of your room. And it can be converted into a sofa bed - perfect for rooms that double up as lounge space and occasional sleep space. Aaaand, better still, the chaise section opens up to reveal some sneaky storage space!
It looks the business too, with cool grey fabric and smart piped edges.
Part of the Addie collection.
- Reversible corner.
- Made from 100% fabric.
- Plastic feet.
- Fixed seats with pocket sprung foam filling.
- Removable cushion(s) with pocket sprung fibre filling.
- Free fabric swatch available on this line.
- Size H87, longer width 233, shorter width 78, D147cm.
- Floor to seat height: 40cm.
- Depth of seat: 78cm.
- Height of seat back: 47cm.
- Shorter seating area width between arms: 131cm.
- Longer seating area width between arms: 127cm.
- Height of arm rest: 60cm.
- Overall weight 51kg.
- Professional clean only.
- Plump cushions regularly to maintain shape.
- Minimal assembly.
- Maximum individual user weight 200kg.
- Package size H132.5, W70, D68cm.
- Second package size H132.5, W77.5, D50cm.
80% would recommend to a friend
Easy to assemble & comfortable
Was really easy to put together on my own. Comfortable to sit on and sleep on
Looks great and material lovely
Fits perfect for a small living room but has lots of room still
my new sofa
so happy with my new sofa it folds out easily into a double size sofa bed ideal for when my daughter stays over. even has a lift up storage for bedding and quilt very convenient.
No, a mattress topper is not required.
Hope this helps!
5 January 2020
I can confirm that the two sections of the Argos Home Addie Reversible Corner Fabric Sofa, are held together securely, by metal brackets.
I hope this helps?
Thank you for using Argos Q & A
4 January 2020
Yes the dimension quoted will be the length end to end including the arms - so basically at it's longest part
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
2 January 2020
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.