Medela Swing maxi Flex Breast Pump912/7850
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
New PersonalFit Flex breast shield – a whole new pumping experience, personalised to you. Double pumping – for more milk with a higher energy content than expressing from each breast in turn. Medela 2-Phase Expression technology – mimics babies' sucking for a more natural pumping experience. 12-month warranty.
- Electric breast pump.
- Stimulation and expression phase.
- Every mum is different. Your breast shape is unique and can change throughout your breastfeeding journey. With our new PersonalFit Flex breast shield, you can easily adapt the way your Medela breast pump fits to help you find the most comfortable, effective, position to express.
- Did you know double pumping is more efficient than single pumping? This means if you're expressing regularly – perhaps because your newborn is unable to feed directly from your breast, you're going back to work, or you need to increase your milk supply – double pumping could be the best way to ensure your baby can continue to have your breast milk.
- Thanks to Medela's 2-Phase Expression technology the breast pump simulates your baby's natural sucking behaviour at the breast and feels very comfortable to use. The 2-Phase Expression technology provides a short, quick sucking rhythm until your milk starts to flow and then it changes to a slow rhythm to express the milk. The simple up/ down buttons allow you to control the vacuum to reach your highest comfort level as this is when your milk will flow best.
- Swing Maxi motor unit with manis adapter.
- 2 150ml bottles with lid and stand.
- 2 PersonalFit Connectors.
- 2 PersonalFit breast shields 21mm.
- 2 PersonalFit breast shields 24mm.
- Mains powered or battery powered.
- EAN: 7612367056427.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.