Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Vanilla Shake 2.73kg909/5425
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Optimum Nutrition's SERIOUS MASS is the ULTIMATE weight gain formula. If you find it difficult to gain weight, SERIOUS MASS will help you develop the physique you've always wanted! Each delicious shake delivers an incredible 1,250 calories, but no added sugar. This includes 50g of blended protein to support muscle growth and 250g of carbohydrates.
- Source of protein: contains 50g of protein per serving.
- Over 250g of carbohydrates - with no added sugar.
- Includes Creatine, L-glutamine & Glutamine peptides, Choline, Inositol, and MCTs.
- 1250 Calories per serving in water.
- 1640 Calories when made with low fat milk.
- SUPPORTS SERIOUS SIZE - great for those aspiring to be bigger, for those who find it hard to gain weight / muscle, or for those on the go who have high caloric needs due to intense training.
- CALORIE RICH PROTEIN SOURCE - the ultimate gainer powder which can be used post-workout or between meals.
- Kcals per 100g: 378kcal.
- Protein per 100g: 15.9g.
- Carbs per 100g: 75.6g.
- Sugars per 100g: 8.9g.
- 8 servings per pack.
- Recommended for ages 18 years and over.
- EAN: 748927023008.
100% would recommend to a friend
It does what is says. Gained 3kgs in 2 weeks
I would strongly recommend this product. It does what it says on the tin. I have been using it for 3 weeks now and I’ve put on 3kgs. You must gym though, it works really well
Works great. I am nice and fat now.
Works great. I have put on loads of weight and cat don't reconize me now..
Great taste and really fills you up
Great product and would recommend to anyone wanting to gain extra pounds
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.