LEGO Movie 2 Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi Horse Playset -70824895/7344
- **Original Price £18.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Meet Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi in horse form with Lucy!
LEGO® model number: 70824 - for ages 6 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Movie 2.
- Build the Banarnar figure and Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi in horse form with a rotating platform and spin into action with this fun The LEGO Movie 2 toy! .
- Includes 2 mini-dolls—Sweet Mayhem and Susan—a The LEGO Movie 2 minifigure of Lucy with handcuffs, plus 4 face expression decorations for the queen when you rebuild her into pile-of-bricks form.
- Rebuild the horse to transform the shape-shifting Queen Watevra Wa'Nabi into pile-of-bricks form with 4 interchangeable face expression decorations.
- Accessory elements include Susan's 2 gold-coloured goblet and tray elements and The LEGO Movie 2 minifigure Lucy's handcuffs.
- The LEGO Movie 2 construction toys can be built together with all other original LEGO toy building sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.
- Size H19.1, W4.6, D20.5cm.
- For ages 6 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016367966.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
91% would recommend to a friend
My daughter is delighted with her new Lego set
bright colours that look fantastic when my little one is making up the set and using her own imagination to explore creative ideas durable great quality and such an fun toy
My nice love it
It's great for small children. It's looks great and it's easy to build even for 5 year old girl
A less expensive way to get the sweet mayhem figure.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.