LEGO Speed Champions Dodge Toy Car Race Set - 75893890/9718
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build and race the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon and 1970 Dodge Charger R/T!
LEGO® model number: 75893.
Theme: LEGO Speed Champions.
- Gear up for drag racing action with the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon with 2 sets of wheel rims and rear spoiler, the 1970 Dodge Charger R/T with removable supercharger, plus a buildable drag racing Christmas tree start light! .
- Includes 3 minifigures: a Challenger driver and Charger driver with helmets, and a race marshal with a checkered flag.
- Slide the lever down to flip up the start lights and begin the race.
- This toy car set includes a buildable, lever-operated Christmas tree start light with translucent light-style elements.
- LEGO Speed Champions construction toys can be built together with all other original LEGO building toy sets and LEGO bricks for creative building.
- Size H19.1, W5.9, D35.4cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016370973.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Grandson’s birthday present
My grandson asked for this Lego set for his birthday. Since he hasn’t received it yet I can’t say how well it was received but he knows his Lego and his cars so I’m sure it will be loved and much played with!
Bought as a present for grandson.who is thrilled to bits with it.
Good amount of parts but lacking in likeness
Cars are well made and sturdy but in my opinion don't really look a great deal like the real versions. Slightly higher price overall than if cars bought singularly as extras with the lights etc. Which most people don't want
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.