LEGO Technic Control+ Liebherr R 9800 Excavator Set 42100890/5028
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Get ready for the 4,108-piece Liebherr R 9800 Excavator, operated via the intuitive LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app and powered by 2 advanced Smart Hubs with 7 motors.
LEGO® model number: 42100 - for ages 12 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- Operated via the intuitive CONTROL+ app, powered by 2 Bluetooth-controlled Smart Hubs with 7 (3XL and 4L) motors to enable precise movements.
- Smart Hubs feature Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, activation button, 6 axis sensor (3 gyro/3 accelerometer sensors) and 4 connectivity ports.
- One-touch, multi-function control: connect to hubs, ensuring super-precisionvia your smart device with 4 alternative control screens.
- Use pre-set commands or record the model's actions to create complex sequences of movements and complete challenges to unlock reward badges.
- Drive forward, reverse, steer, rotate the superstructure, extend, raise and lower the boom, open and tilt the bucket and get model feedback.
- Size H48, W17, D58.2cm.
- For ages 12 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016369915.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Epic. Just, epic.
What an amazing Lego set. The usual quality and simple to follow instructions, as you’d expect from Lego This is a seriously massive set of Lego. More than 4,000 pieces! It’s size is much larger than I’d expected, and detail of each assembly is spot on! Easy to follow instructions that you can go back to and pick up from where you left off. Throughout the build, you have small check-points, where you test your masterpiece, rather than have to wait until the very end. Would defo recommend!!
Yes it’s not cheap but it is amazing. Lots of functionality and great fun to build.
This is one mean build, it’s very tricky but worth the time put in, expensive but worth it
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.