LEGO Star Wars Rebel A-Wing Starfighter Toy - 75247890/4830
- **Original Price £12.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Bring the joy of creative play to your young builder with iconic C-3PO and the Rebel A-wing Starfighter in the hangar bay!
LEGO® model number: 75247 - for ages 4 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Star Wars.
- Build an age-appropriate LEGO Star Wars Rebel A-wing Starfighter starship with special Starter Brick base to quickly get your youngster building and playing out fantastic missions among the stars! .
- This early construction toy for beginners includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures: an A-Wing Pilot and a C-3PO droid.
- Also includes the A-Wing Pilot's blaster pistol and marshaling paddles for C-3PO to guide the A-wing.
- The simple guide to build and play will help your youngster understand the purpose of the building steps, and grow their confidence for the perfect start to LEGO brick building.
- LEGO Star Wars construction toys includes lots of original LEGO bricks for endless creative building and play possibilities.
- Size H14.1, W6.1, D19.1cm.
- For ages 4 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016370430.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Ideal for 4 year old star wars fan
Able to assemble with a little help and has played with it a lot.
My nephew loved this model and had it built in 30 mins
This is for my daughter and was great to find some near her age group
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.