LEGO Harry Potter Hungarian Dragon Challenge Toy - 75946889/4304
- Our Lowest Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The LEGO® Harry Potter 75946 Hungarian Horntail Triwizard Challenge set, with 4 minifigures and a posable dragon to defend and retrieve the mysterious golden egg.
LEGO® model number: 75946 - for ages 8 and up.
Theme: LEGO Harry Potter.
- Build and play out LEGO Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire tournament, taking on a dangerous, posable Hungarian Horntail dragon.
- Includes 4 new-for-June-2019 LEGO Harry Potter minifigures: Harry, Fleur Delacour, Cedric Diggory, Viktor Krum and the dragon figure.
- The dragon has flames in its mouth, movable limbs and wings; the buildable opening tent has inside a bed, 2 cups, a small shelf and potion bottle.
- Also includes Harry's Firebolt racing broomstick, a rocky environment containing the golden egg, and a chain to attach the dragon.
- LEGO Harry Potter construction sets are a 100% compatible with all LEGO® sets.
- Size H14.1, W4.8, D26.2cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016368673.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
100% would recommend to a friend
Bought for my nephew's birthday
Bought for my nephew's birthday as he collects Harry Potter Lego and this will be a fab add to his collection.
Lego Harry potter
Great little set fun to build it's bit over price for the size but it Harry potter Lego
This was a birthday gift for a very eager Harry Potter and lego fan, this covered both topics and he was very very happy with the end result.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have never charged less than £24.00 for this product
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.