PHD Smart Protein Powder Peanut Butter Cup 900g888/6972
- **Original Price £24.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Smart Protein is a new deliciously versatile protein powder that can be used in all sorts of ways; You can bake with it, include it in indulgent, home-made desserts, whip it into a tasty macro-friendly mousse or simply drink it. Not only does it surpasses all taste expectations but also packs 19g protein per serving & is exceptionally low in sugar containing less than 1 gram per 30g serving.
- Not only does it surpasses all taste expectations but also packs 19g protein per serving & is exceptionally low in sugar containing less than 1 gram per 30g serving.
- Containing 116 calories this is the perfect macro friendly option to incorporate into your delicious home-made protein recipes.
- PhD Smart Protein has optimal levels of specific ingredients, including ground oats, making it an exceptional powder to cook with.
- Whether it's protein pancakes in the morning, high protein cookies as a snack or a light, fluffy mousse in the evening there isn't an indulgent high protein recipe you'd want to make without including Smart Protein.
- Suitable for vegetarians.
- Great choc peanut taste.
- Kcals per 100g: 388kcal.
- Protein per 100g: 62g.
- Carbs per 100g: 12g.
- Sugars per 100g: 3g.
- 30 servings per pack.
- Recommended for ages 18 years and over.
- EAN: 5060119298229.
90% would recommend to a friend
easy to mix and great in shakes and bakes
high quality and great tasting protein product
Great quality and price
Tastes bland, smells like a dirty sports bag
The texture is very thick because if the ingredients that are added to the protein which is good for people who like a thick shake. The taste is dreadful (neither chocolaty or peanut buttery) and the smell is not unlike a dirty sports bag. Repulsive.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.