Argos Home Highland Lodge Table Lamp - Chrome887/9659
Tell us where you are to check stock:
Recommended this product
Just so you know... We only publish comments from customers or Argos Testers who have bought or used the item.
This feedback is gathered by an independent third party who check that each review is genuine and impartial.
As this lamp requires assembly the shade is not attached. So you could use the base with your current shade as long as it fits.
1. Place one of metal tubes over each lamp holder.
2. Remove the dome nut from top of lamp.
3. Place the shade over the threaded tube, and then screw back the dome nut. Ensure shade sits securely in place.
4. Screw the bulb into the lamp holder. Type and wattage as indicated on the fitting. The wattage indicated must not be exceeded.
5. Plug the table lamp into a suitable mains socket.
Hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
8 March 2020
The small print
Please note that touch and dimmer lamps may not be compatible with energy saving bulbs.
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.