SIM Free Samsung A40 64GB Mobile Phone – Black
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Capture the world as you see it with Ultra Wide Camera. Stand out with an immersive display and sleek design. We take security as seriously as you do with our rear electrostatic Fingerprint Scanner. The Galaxy A40 comes with a powerful 3,1000 mAh battery, giving you the freedom and convenience to share and stream.
Slim body for a comfortable, ergonomic grip.
Infinity-U display with a 19.5:9 aspect ratio, for a fuller viewing experience.
25 MP main camera for clear bright photos Ultra Wide camera captures scenes at a 123 degree angle.
With Fast Charging at 15W, you can be back in the action faster when you need a battery boost.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 5.9 inch Super AMOLED display.
- With a density of 438 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H144.4, W69.2, D7.9mm.
- Weight 162g.
Camera and Video:
- Dual camera.
- Front camera 16MP.
- Rear camera 25MP.
- Second rear camera 5MP.
- Camera features: Auto, Beauty, Food, Hyperlapse, Live Focus, Panorama, Pro, Scene Mode.
- Video capture in 1080p HD quality.
- Internal memory 64GB.
- Expandable memory up to 512GB when using microSD card slot. Boost your storage to hold more tunes, holiday snaps and extra apps.
- 1.6GHz octa core Samsung Exynos processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android PIE 9.
- Up to 23 hours standby time.
- Up to 1320 minutes talk time.
- 3100mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Headphone port.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- EAN: 8801643819934.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.