LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Rally Car Set - 42093887/4850
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build your very own Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Car model!
LEGO® model number: 42093.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- Exclusive Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 replica model with a wealth of realistic features, including a large rear wing, 4 tailpipes, black spoked rims with low-profile tyres, working steering and a detailed V8 engine with moving pistons.
- This collectible toy car comes with an authentic orange and black colour scheme plus a cool sticker sheet for additional detailing.
- Operate the working steering and maneuver the vehicle to activate the visible V8 pistons.
- 2-in-1 LEGO Technic set: rebuilds into a Hot Rod replica model.
- LEGO Technic construction toys can be built together with all other original LEGO building toy sets and LEGO bricks for creative building.
- Size H19.1, W9.1, D35.4cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016369588.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
99% would recommend to a friend
Great. Not too difficult for me to do!
Take time to do this kit.
Looks great can’t wait to give it to my son
Looks great fun to build!
Lego Chevrolet tech model car
Good product cannot fault it
Hi there! Since the hot rod is an optional bonus build, physical instructions aren't included. You can find the instructions online at LEGO.build/BI. Just search set 42093 to download the PDF file. - Emily, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
4 November 2019
The LEGO Technic Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Car Replica - 42093 measures 35.4 x 9.1 x 19.1 cm.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
22 July 2019
29cm x12cm for Corvette.
21 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.