LEGO Movie 2 Emmet's Dream Toy House Building Set - 70831886/5072
- **Original Price £55.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build Emmet's 2-in-1 rocket toy house!
LEGO® model number: 70831- for ages 8 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Movie 2.
- Build Emmet's 2-in-1 Dream House, with an opening front door, detailed living room/kitchen, attic and garden, then rebuild into a rescue rocket with spring-loaded shooters to save Lucy! .
- Includes 5 The LEGO Movie 2 characters: a LEGO Emmet minifigure, Lucy minifigure and Rex Dangervest minifigure, plus buildable Planty and Warrior Kitty figures, with weapons and accessory elements.
- This 2-in-1 set features Emmet's Dream House which can be rebuilt into a Rescue Rocket using parts from the included buildable barricade and water tower with work station.
- Accessory elements include Lucy's quiver and Rex Dangervest's helmet.
- The LEGO Movie 2 construction toys can be built together with all other original LEGO toy building sets and LEGO bricks for creative play.
- Size H28.2, W6.1, D48cm.
- For ages 8 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016368130.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
95% would recommend to a friend
Son really loves this set.
We chose this Lego set from our grandson’s birthday list (mainly Lego, of course). We know that he will be constructing it immediately on his birthday. We are looking forward to seeing the completed model and learning who the characters are!
My grand children love lego
I can never go wrong buying Lego for my grandchildren, good quality and creative. I look for offers as it is quite pricey, my grandson loved this set as he had seen the Lego movie.Gen
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.