Chicco Polly Magic Relax 4 Wheel Highchair - Graphite884/8831
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Polly Magic Relax is the cocooning highchair that follows your baby growth! Suitable from birth, it comes with a padded seasonal reducer and an entertaining toy bar to cuddle and stimulate your child. The seasonal reducer is unique by being double face to ensure maximum comfort during summer and winter. The seat is adjustable to 8 height positions making the highchair super versatile and thanks to the removable tray you can attach it to the table and enjoy mealtime together.
- Both the footrest and the legrest are adjustable to give maximum comfort to your baby.
- Suitable from birth, it comes with a padded seasonal reducer and an entertaining toy bar to cuddle and stimulate your child.
- Plastic frame.
- Converts to reclining baby seat, low chair, table and chair.
- 1 tray .
- Removable wipe clean dishwasher safe tray.
- 3 tray positions.
- Cup holder.
- Tray removes with 1 hand.
- Upholstered wipe clean seat.
- Removable .
- Adjustable height - 8 seat height positions.
- Reclining seat - 3 recline positions.
- Removable newborn support cushions.
- 5 point harness.
- Height adjustable footrest.
- Includes toy.
- Includes toy bar.
- W54, D83.5cm.
- Folds for storage.
- Freestanding when folded.
- Size folded H85, W54, D31cm.
- Suitable from birthmonths and over.
- Suitable for children up to 15kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8058664110711.
100% would recommend to a friend
My little girl is 4 months old and loves this highchair. It seems to be comfortable and the toys keep her occupied. The seat reclines right back which not all high chairs seem to do, making it a good option for younger babies. I’d definitely recommend this chair.
It was a present for my daughter ,and perfect for her 2 kiddies ,6 months and 2 years .My daughter love it ,it's strong ,lovely design and easy to wash.
Great highchair with lots of features. Straps a bit loose even on tightest setting and it is heavy (to enable the tilt feature I guess)
Having checked with the supplier for you I can let you know the height of the tray in the chair's highest setting is 33 inches (84cm)
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
15 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.