Amazon Fire 7 Kids Edition 7 Inch 16GB Tablet - Purple
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
A full-featured 7" tablet, with a kid-proof case, parental controls, 2-year worry-free guarantee and 1 year of Fire for Kids Unlimited with apps, games and videos.
Not just a toy, but a tablet with 16 GB of storage and up to 7 hours of battery life.
Includes a 1-year subscription to Fire for Kids Unlimited giving kids access to thousands of popular apps, games, videos, books and Audible audiobooks, including content from Disney, Nickelodeon and Sesame Street.
- Model number: M8S26G.
- 7 inch screen.
- Resolution 1024 x 600 pixels.
- IPS technology - the picture quality won't be compromised, even from a side view.
- Multi-touch screen - you can use a pinching motion to zoom in and out of pictures.
- 1.3GHz MediaTek MTK8163B quad core processor.
- 1GB RAM.
- Internal storage capacity 16GB.
- microSD memory card slot.
- Maximum expandable memory 512GB.
- Front facing camera 2MP.
- Rear facing camera 2MP.
- Fire OS 6 Nougat operating system.
- App store compatibility: Amazon app store.
- Built-in speaker.
- Wi-Fi enabled.
- Bluetooth - enabling you to easily and wirelessly connect with other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- 3.5mm stereo headphone jack.
- 1 x USB 2.0.
- Micro USB.
- Micro USB connection.
- Up to 512 GB of expandable storage with microSD.
- Set time limits and educational goals remotely from your smartphone or the Kids Edition Tablet using Amazon Parent Dashboard.
- If it breaks, return it and we'll replace it for free with our 2-year worry-free guarantee. No questions asked.
- Up to 7 hours battery life (depending on usage).
- 2.6mm thin.
- Size H22, W16cm.
- Weight 650g.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 841667158747.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.