LEGO Toy Story 4 Rollercoaster Playset - 10771884/3355
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Share the thrill of a fun Disney Pixar Toy Story 4 coaster ride with your child, Buzz Lightyear and Alien!
LEGO® model number: 10771.
Theme: LEGO Toy Story.
- Build a coaster ride with entrance gate, spinning turnstile, 3 coaster cars and a Starter Brick baseplate to quickly get your child building and playing with this fun, buildable Toy Story toy.
- Includes Buzz Lightyear and Alien Toy Story character minifigures.
- Accessory elements include a camera, 1 ice cream element and a pizza pie.
- The simple guide to build and play will help your child understand the purpose of the building steps and grow their confidence, for the perfect start to brick building with LEGO learning toys.
- LEGO 4+ play sets were previously branded as LEGO Juniors and can be built together with all LEGO construction toys for creative building.
- Size H19, W5, D26cm.
- For ages 4 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016477863.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
100% would recommend to a friend
Will have hours of fun
Bought this for my nephew for Christmas and he will have hours of fun with this.
Roller coaster is great! Buzz is poor quality.
The set itself is great, the roller coaster moves really smoothly. My only issue is with the Buzz figure, the colour of his head shows through the print of his face leaving him looking a very funny colour. My son was not bothered about this at all. I asked Lego to send out a replacement part, which they did, the face is the same which is a shame but as I said my son isn’t bothered so I guess all is good. Just wasn’t up to the usual high standards I’m used to from Lego.
Great gift for a toy story/Lego fan!
This was a birthday gift for my 4 year old son. He loves Lego and has the toy story films so it was a hit. I like how Lego instructions always have pictures so he can help by finding the pieces. Fun Lego set that I’m sure will get lots of use.
We'd normally recommend this set for builders ages 4 and up as the pieces can be a bit trickier for younger builders to grasp. For ages 1.5 to 5, we'd usually point you to our DUPLO® theme. But if your granddaughter plays with LEGO® bricks A-Okay already, this could be a good choice if she's a Toy Story fan.
If you ever need a hand choosing the right LEGO toy, you can always give our brick experts a shout over at LEGO.build/Service.
LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
17 July 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.