Samsung 55 Inch Q60 QE55Q60RATXXU Smart 4K HDR QLED TV883/5040
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Experience pictures made of billions of colours and shades on a 55-inch screen. HDR steps image quality up a level by adding depth to darker scenes, detail to lighter ones and giving better contrasts and vivid images. Its QLED screen provides a vibrant and more diverse colour palette. UHD and 4K work to create the sharpest image, and Dolby Digital Plus surrounds you with top quality audio, so even the smallest sound is clear. Catch-up TV and apps like Netflix and BBC iPlayer are built-in for instant access to all your fave shows and boxsets.
Link devices that are connected to the TV to the remote to combine multiple remote controls in one. Hook up extra accessories with 2 USB ports and an optical connection. Ambient Mode turns your screen into a decorative feature, displaying info and your photos. You will also be happy to know that it's wall mountable with a 200x200 bracket.
Model number: QE55Q60RATXXU.
Television picture quality:
- QLED TV Screen.
- 4K Ultra HD Certified display resolution.
- Screen size: 55 inches.
- Size of TV H713.5, W1237.2, D58.7cm.
- Size of TV with stand: H790.9, W1237.2, D263.9cm.
- Weight of TV 18.6kg (unpackaged).
- Weight of TV with stand: 18.9kg.
- Suitable for wall mounting 200 x 200 bracket.
- Packaged size H871, W1404, D158cm.
- Packaged weight 24.2kg.
- Dolby Digital Plus sound system.
- 20 watt RMS power output.
- 2 USB ports and 4 HDMI sockets.
- Optical connection.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- Ethernet connection.
- DLNA compatibility - allows you to wirelessly send content from devices like laptops, tablets and smartphones.
- Remote control included.
Smart TV features:
- Smart TV.
- Tizen operating system.
- Netflix, BBC iPlayer, iTV, demand 5, 4od, Amazon Prime, youTube.
- Internet browser.
- Features USB recording and video playback.
- Micro dimming technology improves the contrast by dimming individual sections of the TV screen.
- CI plus slot.
- Aerial required.
- In the box: TV, Remote, Smart Remote, Remote Batteries, User Manual, Power Cable.
Energy efficiency information:
- Energy efficiency rating: A.
- On mode power consumption 111 watts.
- Annual power consumption 154kWh.
- Standby power consumption 0.5 watt.
- EAN: 8801643650421.
83% would recommend to a friend
Incredible TV but some issues on day one.
I'm blown away by the quality but have noticed light bleed from the top right and top centre of the TV. With it being a side lit screen is this normal or should I be worried?
Bought a month ago. Very happy so far. Great upscaling for non 4K content.
excellent and easy to set up with clear on screen instructions
I can confirm that unless stated on the website all items come with a one year warranty for all manufacture faults.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
5 December 2019
This comes with a 12 month warranty that covers manufacturing faults. Please see the following link regarding extended care: https://www.argos.co.uk/help/argos-care/?clic...
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
3 December 2019
1 years, though Samsung provide additional cover on top of this through monthly payment. Or you can get it for 3 years with Argos cover plan
30 November 2019
The QE55Q60RATXXU is supplied with a 12 month warranty that covers issues arising from faulty manufacture
Thank you for using Argos Q&A
2 December 2019
1 year warranty with Samsung but they provide cover direct through Samsung’s insurance provider.
30 November 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.