Dimplex Verve Easyfit 8.5kW Electric Shower881/5383
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Dimplex Verve is the ultimate easy to fit shower. Designed for quick and simple installation, it can replace virtually any electric shower. It's easy-to-use, you can set the temperature and water pressure using two intuitive dials. There's a separate stop/start button, meaning you won't have to fiddle around to find your favourite settings every time you shower. It's also got an auto cut-out feature that'll stop the shower if it exceeds your set temperature.
The ideal replacement shower, it's got 8 water connections points, 6 electrical connections and two terminal blocks for a simple installation.
- Over temperature cut-out.
- Separate flow and temperature controls.
- Push button stop/start.
- Auto shut-down/safety shut off.
- Half power (eco) setting.
- Complete with wall brackets and fittings.
- 3 shower spray modes.
- Compatible with all water systems - install as per manufacturers guidelines.
- 8 water connections.
- Position of water connection: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right, back left, back right and right side.
- 6 electrical entry points.
- Position of electrical entry: top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right, back left, back right and right side.
- Adjustable riser rail included.
- Hose length 1.25m.
- Easy clean - rubber nozzles on the handset help prevent the build-up of limescale.
- BEAB approved.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5011139076557.
86% would recommend to a friend
Good shower, fitted perfectly into the space where our old one was and works brilliantly. Shower head is lovely. Pleased with this purchase
Dead easy to fit and swap from the old shower, fitted and working within 20 minutes from start to finish
Not as easy to fit as suggested
Luckily it was professionally fitted as it needed some adjustments. We were stuck without a shower so were pretty desperate to get it done. Performance is disappointing and it only reaches a comfortable temperature on high, both eco settings are too cold for this time of year. If we hadn’t been without a shower for days and had a fitter ready to install, I’d probably would have taken it back.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.