LEGO Creator Underwater Toy Robot 3in1 Building Set - 31090881/4827
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Build and rebuild an Underwater Robot, Submarine or Underwater Crane with this LEGO Creator 3in1 set!
LEGO® model number: 31090.
Theme: LEGO Creator.
- Build and rebuild 3 models with this 3in1 set. Build the Underwater Robot toy and manta ray, and then rebuild to create a toy Submarine with a manipulator arm, or an Underwater Crane treasure hunt center! .
- The Underwater Robot features highly flexible joints, viewing dome with red robot eye, mechanical-style hands with drill, claw and grabber, ballast tanks and large robot feet for traversing the seabed, plus a buildable manta ray and a small seabed build with a sea plant and golden nugget elements.
- Contains 207 pieces – For boys and girls aged 7+ and for fans and kids of all ages.
- Open the Robot's helmet and remove the robot eye to reveal a control console and move the Robot's head, arms and legs to create cool action poses.
- LEGO Creator toys can be built together with all other original LEGO building toy sets and LEGO bricks for creative building.
- Size H19.1, W6.1, D26.2cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016367850.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
96% would recommend to a friend
My 6 years old son love this.
Lego is fun for my son. He enjoyed making this.
Looks good but quite fiddly to make
My 7 year old is a regular Lego builder. He needed help with getting the clear ‘ bubble top ‘ to fit. The model does not support its own weight, so it’s not for robots play, as needs constants fixing.
Spider creator is really cool
Easy to build. Cool colours and designs. The spider is the best.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.