LEGO Creator Mythical Creatures Dragon Toy Set - 31073880/4624
- **Original Price £13.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Create a fire-breathing Dragon with large fangs, menacing green eyes, pointed claws and posable head, tail, legs and wings. Rebuild to create a Giant Spider or a Troll.
LEGO® model number: 31073.
Theme: LEGO Creator.
- Build a posable fire-breathing LEGO Dragon with menacing green eyes, large fangs and pointed claws! .
- 3in1 design – Rebuilds into a Spider toy or a Troll toy.
- Features a fiery dark-red and yellow colour scheme.
- Open the Dragon's fiery jaws to reveal its sharp fangs and then whip its tail, fold out its wings and take to the skies.
- LEGO Creator toys can be built together with all other original LEGO building toy sets and LEGO bricks for creative building.
- Size H14.1, W4.8, D26.2cm.
- For ages 7 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016111804.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Daughter loved it
My daughter got this for Christmas. She loved it as it went with her Lego Elves dragons which arnt available anymore.
6 year old son loves it
Grandson loves it
You can't beat LEGO for keeping children engrossed. A multi shaped monster, I thought would be difficult to put together but my 8 year old Grandson aced it. He can't wait to take if apart and create the next one and it is quite big for the price.
This mythical dragon has a total piece count of 223. Do note that you can build 3 different models with the same bricks at different times, all instructions are included!
- Samuel, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
24 September 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
**Intervening prices may have been charged, original price is the original price charged online or the printed catalogue price from the last full Argos catalogue in which the product featured.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.