Argos Home Kaycie Pine Shorty Mid Sleeper & Kids Mattress880/0680
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Up up and away! The Kaycie midsleeper is a lovely bed for little ones (recommended for 6 years +) who want all the fun of a high bed without the height. Made from solid wood, it's strong and sturdy. Make a den underneath for fun and adventure, or use the space for a chest of drawers and shelves to store clothes, books and toys. A great space-saving choice for small rooms, this bed is also just the right height for a kiss goodnight. The ladder can be positioned on either side to suit your space.
Comes with a medium feel Young Airsprung Kids mattress (9175613), a foam free open coil mattress that doesn't need turning. It is soft and supportive for a good night's sleep, and also has a smooth anti allergy knit cover for peace of mind.
Love this? Want more? Then take a look at our Kaycie midsleeper with slide. Yes, you got that right: with slide! Or go even further and choose the Kaycie with slide and tent and tunnel. We've got it all. Amazing!
- Shorty bed.
- Pine bed with a .
- Self-assembly - 2 people recommended.
- Ladder can be positioned either side of the bed.
- Maximum user weight per bunk 120kg.
- For ages 4 years and over.
- Medium feel mattress.
- Open coil mattress with 154 springs.
- Knit cover with flat top finish.
- Anti allergy.
- Easy care no turn mattress.
- Requires Young Airsprungmattress - 1 mattress (Included).
- Safety tested to 100kg.
- Maximum depth of mattress to be used is 16cm.
- Frame size L182, W88, H111.3cm.
- Mattress size L175, W75, D16cm.
- Clearance between floor and underside of bed 77cm.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.