SIM Free Google Pixel 2 128GB Mobile Phone - White 880/0264
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing Google Pixel 2. Discover a better way to capture, store and see the world. It features a smart camera that takes beautiful photos even in low light. A camera so good it deserves unlimited smart storage. Capture every detail and access all your photos from any device. It boasts a fast-charging battery which means you'll get up to 7 hours of battery life from just a 15-minute charge.
You'll have your own built-in Google Assistant. Take a selfie, text mum, turn on Bluetooth and navigate home, all with your voice. And you can search what you see.
Learn more about landmarks or look up books, movies, albums and artwork using Google Lens.
Model number: Pixel 2.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and eSIM.
Display and Design:
- 5 inch AMOLED display.
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- With a density of 441 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H145.7, W69.7, D7.8mm.
- Weight 143g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 12.2MP.
- Camera features: Autofocus with laser and dual pixel phase detection.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 128GB.
- Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 9.
- Up to 384 hours standby time.
- Up to 1500 minutes talk time.
- 2700mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1m depth.
- EAN: 842776101235.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
96% would recommend to a friend
Phone is good shape to hold
Brilliant phone sound is good nice to hold, good features love it
This is a superb phone. However it is advertised as dual sim - which it isn't. I needed dual sim. The return process was handled excellently and I have zero complaints
Value for money - specs on this are great
After a series of Iphones and current disappointing price and performance, I made the jump to Android. All the reviews, and plenty of research. Specs on this phone are excellent. Camera is brilliant, and performance is top notch even against my partner's new Oneplus. Screen is great - only slight negative is that there are bezels top and bottom, compared to other phones, but no dramas in use. Charges at 18w compared to my old iPhone 7 rate of 5watts. Great value for money in phone market.
The Google Pixel 2 has a physical SIM and an E-SIM as described on our website.
You can activate E-SIM by going to Settings, Network & Internet, Advanced, choose your carrier and tap 'switch'.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
25 June 2019
The Pixel 2 will be supported until at least 2020. If you purchase from Argos it will have at least a 12 month warranty from date of purchase.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
14 June 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.