Mychild Rainbow Unicorn 2 in 1 Walker - Pink879/9818
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Do you believe in unicorns? Give your little one a mythical, magical ride on board our super cute combination walker/rocker*. Packed with enchanted activities including a captivating colour-changing unicorn horn, peekaboo treasure chest, star filled rattles and spinners plus mystic melodies, it promises heaps of rainbow fun! Featuring a soft padded seat and anti-tip pads, the walker folds flat for convenient storage, making it a great solution for smaller homes or apartments. *does not fly.
Baby walker features:
- Do you believe in unicorns? Give your little one a mythical, magical ride on board our super cute combination walker/rocker! .
- Packed with enchanted activities including a captivating colour-changing unicorn horn, peekaboo treasure chest, star filled rattles plus mystic melodies, it promises heaps of rainbow fun! .
- Suitable from approximately 6 months, with 3 height positions, it converts easily from walker to rocking mode.
- Featuring a soft padded seat and anti-tip pads, the walker folds flat for convenient storage.
- Detachable play tray requires 2 x AA batteries (not included).
- Back support for baby's comfort.
- 3 height positions.
- Size H73, W64, D55cm.
- Weight 4.3kg.
- Suitable for babies up to 12kg.
- Batteries required: 2 x AA (not included) plus .
- For ages 6 months and over.
- Manufacturer's 3 year when registering online guarantee.
- EAN: 5036549895604.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Child loves it and weels roll smoothly
Looks really nice and my little girl loves it
Thankfully my little girl has a bit of room still as she grows so will last longer. She really enjoys it and I'm really happy with it.
I bought the ‘Unicorn baby walker’ as a gift for a baby shower. I was very pleased when we took it out of the box at the baby shower, bright pretty colours that are appealing to little girls, perfect structure and size. It’s very stable and safe for a baby. We tested how much weight it could hold so of course the baby daddy had to have a sit down on the top to test it out. He thought it was great sadly he can’t get an adult sized one. The price was affordable and reasonable. Brilliant product.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.