Cybex Beyla Twist Scuderia Ferrari Baby Carrier – Black 2019
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Beyla twist full buckle carrier offers 4 ergonomic carrying positions, ensuring a comfortable carry facing inwards or outwards. Its fast and convenient click on and click-off system lets you pre-adjust the carrier to your body so you're ready to go in seconds. Designed with gorgeous bold accents and the Ferrari logo applique.
- Front-pack baby carrier, backpack baby carrier, baby can face inwards towards your body and baby can face forwardbaby can face forward or backward.
- Healthy carrying from newborn to toddler. Comfortable carrying thanks to 4 ergonomic carrying positions ensuring a comfortable carry facing inwards or outwards.
- Support of natural spread-squat position. Healthy carrying is support of the natural spread-squat position which adjusts to baby's size and supports a healthy hip development.
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps with optional cross or parallel wearing for weight distribution. The padded waist belt offers comfortable carrying thanks to an adjustable, snug waist belt.
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute: The IHDI recommends babywearing for healthy hip development as long as the correct carrying position (spread-squat position) is guaranteed. As all CYBEX baby carriers allow for healthy carrying positions, they were certified as 'hip healthy' by the IHDI.
- Dribble bib.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Head support.
- Machine washable.
- Suitable from birth to 2 years and over.
- Minimum child weight 3.5kg - maximum child weight 15kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4058511400358.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.