Cybex Beyla Twist Scuderia Ferrari Baby Carrier – Black 2019879/9272
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Beyla twist full buckle carrier offers 4 ergonomic carrying positions, ensuring a comfortable carry facing inwards or outwards. Its fast and convenient click on and click-off system lets you pre-adjust the carrier to your body so you're ready to go in seconds. Designed with gorgeous bold accents and the Ferrari logo applique.
- Front-pack baby carrier, backpack baby carrier, baby can face inwards towards your body and baby can face forwardbaby can face forward or backward.
- Healthy carrying from newborn to toddler. Comfortable carrying thanks to 4 ergonomic carrying positions ensuring a comfortable carry facing inwards or outwards.
- Support of natural spread-squat position. Healthy carrying is support of the natural spread-squat position which adjusts to baby's size and supports a healthy hip development.
- Comfortable padded shoulder straps with optional cross or parallel wearing for weight distribution. The padded waist belt offers comfortable carrying thanks to an adjustable, snug waist belt.
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute: The IHDI recommends babywearing for healthy hip development as long as the correct carrying position (spread-squat position) is guaranteed. As all CYBEX baby carriers allow for healthy carrying positions, they were certified as 'hip healthy' by the IHDI.
- Dribble bib.
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps.
- Head support.
- Machine washable.
- Suitable from birth to 2 years and over.
- Minimum child weight 3.5kg - maximum child weight 15kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 4058511400358.
88% would recommend to a friend
Good Quality product
Ease of use is fantastic (toddler tested) Looks simple to use for all ages. Easy for first time sling users to understand confidently with handbook. Handy storage bag to. Various multiway uses. Unisex. It Feels well made, straps are strong and sturdy, supportive & comfy to! Fits from my slim build up to husband size! The bit they sit on is very supportive around bum. My only con is I don't feel it comes out far enough to reach under my child's knees for long walks, but she's 2.
I thoroughly love the cybex sling. It is easy to use and very convenient. The guide is easy to follow. We have a newborn baby and often use the sling when walking the dog. The baby feels safe a secure when in the sling and means we have our hands free. I would highly recommend the sling. My husband is out just now with the Baby walking the dog
Probably good for tiny babies...
Figured this would be good for my 1 year old so I wouldn’t need the buggy when nipping out for 5 minutes.I was wrong.It took ages to figure out the strap settings for hip carrying,instructions are just pictures with no writing so I wasn’t sure which strap went where.When I figured it out, I couldn’t figure out HOW to get a wiggly 1 year old in it on my own. I loosened all the straps thinking I could then tighten them once he was in, I watched all the videos I could find, I just couldn’t do it.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.