SIM Free Google Pixel 2 64GB Mobile Phone - Blue
- Save £20.00Was £329.00
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing Google Pixel 2. Discover a better way to capture, store and see the world. It features a smart camera that takes beautiful photos even in low light. A camera so good it deserves unlimited smart storage. Capture every detail and access all your photos from any device. It boasts a fast-charging battery which means you'll get up to 7 hours of battery life from just a 15-minute charge.
You'll have your own built-in Google Assistant. Take a selfie, text mum, turn on Bluetooth and navigate home, all with your voice. And you can search what you see.
Learn more about landmarks or look up books, movies, albums and artwork using Google Lens.
Model number: Pixel 2.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and eSIM.
Display and Design:
- 5 inch AMOLED display.
- Resolution 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- With a density of 441 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H145.7, W69.7, D7.8mm.
- Weight 143g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 12.2MP.
- Camera features: Autofocus with laser and dual pixel phase detection.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 64GB.
- Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 9.
- Up to 384 hours standby time.
- Up to 1500 minutes talk time.
- 2700mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1m depth.
- EAN: 842776101235.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.