Revell GO! Stunt Quadcopter Drone879/5269
- Save 25%Was £39.99
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Revell Control's 'GO! Stunt' is the entry-level model in the 'GO! ' family. Using a proven lightweight 'GO! ' airframe and featuring 3 speed/skill levels, flip function, 'headless' steering assist and rotor guards as standard! GO! Stunt includes a 3.7V 380mAh LiPo battery, USB charger and a spare set of rotor blades!
3 Speed/Skill Levels.
- Maximum flying height 30 metres.
- 60 minutes charging time for 7 minutes flying time.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Controlled using remote.
- Batteries required: 1 x LiPo (included) plus 4 x AA (not included).
- For ages 12 years and over.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This product contains Lithium Polymer (Flight Battery).
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
- Size H10, W29, D29cm.
- Weight 88g.
- EAN: 4009803238425.
WARNING: see drone licensing information below.
80% would recommend to a friend
Don’t fly , don’t prefer at all.
Great drone my little boy loves it only bad thing is the plastic is abit flimsy so easy to break
It's a great drone.
Easy to fly and does what it says on the box.
The Revell GO#33; Stunt Quadcopter Drone doed indeed weight only 88g.
I hope this helps?
Thank you for using Argos Q & A.
5 December 2019
Having checked with the supplier for you I can let you know
This is the sequence:
· Switch on transmitter and drone in the normal way
· Whilst holding transmitter, place drone in front of you with drone’s front facing away, so that both you and the drone are facing the same direction
· Press and hold button ‘2C’ to activate headless mode (you get an audible tone too)
· To deactivate headless mode, just press and hold button ‘2C’ again
The principle is the same for all headless-enabled drones – it’s important that the drone is first correctly orientated relative to the user/transmitter, or it can’t position itself correctly.
I hope this helps
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
4 September 2019
This has 60 minutes charging time for 7 minutes flying time.
Hope this helps!
2 June 2019
The small print
It is illegal to fly a drone or model aircraft between 250g-20kg that does not show a valid operator ID. You must pass the drone test and register with the CAA before you fly at https://register-drones.caa.co.uk. For further information visit: https://dronesafe.uk/
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.