SIM Free Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB Mobile Phone - Black879/3151
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Introducing Google Pixel 2. Discover a better way to capture, store and see the world. It features a smart camera that takes beautiful photos even in low light. A camera so good it deserves unlimited smart storage. Capture every detail and access all your photos from any device. It boasts a fast-charging battery which means you'll get up to 7 hours of battery life from just a 15-minute charge.
You'll have your own built-in Google Assistant. Take a selfie, text mum, turn on Bluetooth and navigate home, all with your voice. And you can search what you see.
Learn more about landmarks or look up books, movies, albums and artwork using Google Lens.
Model number: Pixel 2 XL.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 2G, 3G and 4G network capability.
- Dual SIM card phone: supports 2 SIM cards simultaneously.
- SIM card type: nano SIM and eSIM.
Display and Design:
- 6 inch .
- With a density of 538 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Toughened glass.
- Size H157.9, W76.7, D7.9mm.
- Weight 175g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 8MP.
- Rear camera 12.2MP.
- Camera features: Autofocus with laser and dual pixel phase detection.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 128GB.
- Octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- Operating system: Android Android 9.
- Up to 384 hours standby time.
- Up to 1500 minutes talk time.
- 3520mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- This phone features fast charge technology - faster than standard charging, for when time is of the essence.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1m depth.
- EAN: 842776101563.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
90% would recommend to a friend
Phone is how it should be, good buy,
Good looking phone but they nearly all are now, very easy to use, especially if you middle age bit of a techphobe like me, daughter already wants it as it got latest features and better than hers ( oh yeah )
Pixel 2XL, not a significant advance from the XL
I was keen to get a new 2XL from Argos while they were still available. As the memory isn't expandable by SD card I particularly wanted the 128gb version. This was to replace my XL 32gb which is tight for space. I was also hoping that screen would be noticeably larger. The well known blue effect of the screen when viewed slightly off square is more annoying than I thought it would be. Overall I think I should have gone to the iPhone 6s+ which was similar money.
Awesome camera on this phone
Battery life, photo quality, screen size and clarity are all top notch.
I can confirm that they are indeed brand new.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
5 June 2019
The SIM Free Google Pixel 2 XL 128GB Mobile Phone - Black: is new and packaged. It's a genuine google pixel 2xl and it comes with the following:
- Google Pixel 2 XL
- USB Type-C charger
- USB Type-C to 3.5 mm headphone adapter
- Quick start guide
- Quick switch adapter
I hope this helps.
Thank you for using Argos Q & A
3 June 2019
Yes. You would be able to use this phone in Japan. Either get a roaming bolt on from your network supplier or purchase a SIM in Japan if you are going to be there for a long time.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
11 May 2019
Claim up to £195 when you Trade-In your old smartphone*.Trade-In value applies to a fully working , unlocked iPhone 8 64GB. To claim click here
Choose a Free SIM Card when Purchasing Selected SIM Free Phoneschoose item
Get mobile security half price when purchased with selected mobile phones.choose item
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.