Joie Serina Swivel Natures Alphabet Seat872/8573
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Serina swivel is a swivelling, swaying seat which soothes your little ones from birth onwards. The 2 way reclining seat comes with vibration and sounds for a peaceful nap time, anytime. The dual motion seat swings front to back or side to side with a simple twist and plays 5 classical lullabies and 5 nature sounds to soothe them while they're swaying. It also has 3 recline positions so you can always find the comfiest position for your babies.
- 2 wheels and integrated handle make swing frame easy to move.
- 6 speed soothing vibration pairs with 5 classical lullabies and 5 nature sounds to calm little ones.
- 2-way seat swings front to back or side to side - whichever way baby likes.
- Soft glow nightlight with 4 brightness settings.
- 3 position reclining seat keeps baby comfortable during playtime or naptime with Pivoting overhead toy bar features 3 plush toys.
- Features music to sooth baby - 10 tunes.
- Toy bar with 3 toys.
- Features front-to-back swinging and side-to-side swinging with 6 swing speeds.
- Multi-position recline seat for baby's comfort; whether they are playing or taking a nap.
- 5 point safety harness.
- Support strap to keep baby secure.
- Suitable from birth.
- Suitable for babies up to 9kg.
- Colours may vary.
- Removable washable cover - sponge clean only.
- Batteries required 5 x D (not included).
- Mains adaptor included.
- Size H83, W73, D91.5cm.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 5056080606125.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- To prevent possible injury by entanglement remove this toy when the child starts trying to get up on its hands and knees into a crawling position.
93% would recommend to a friend
It's looks great and I'm sure the baby will love i
The item looks really good and the music and lights will keep baby entertained . Can't wait to use it .
Great rocking comforter for grandson
Researched a range of these types of chairs on several websites and choose this for the positive reviews, helped to comfort a baby, in both directions, safety, could use from birth and had a night light and we are glad we did! Our grandson, born 4weeks early, has been using this since 3 weeks old, still at the rocking stage to comfort him and loves it. His mum n dad says it’s a godsend although he doesn’t like the vibration. We’ve even bought the high chair from same brand due to the quality.
Fantastic product was exactly as described. We bought this as a gift and the expectant parents were absolutely delighted and impressed by the product. It was really easy To assemble and has lots of features
I can confirm the Serina Swivel Natures Alphabet seat by Joie can be both A/C adapter and batteries operated.
It requires 4 x D size batteries for main function and 1 x D for vibration function.
Thank you for using Argos Q&A.
24 May 2019
Dear Jimmy, As a company we have tested our product up to 13kg and are confident in these results which is why we advertise our products with this weight usage.
The reason it states 9kg on the box is that the legislation standard for testing this type of product will only hold certification of 9kg and no higher. Kind Regards Joie
Joie UK Customer Services
7 February 2019
I have looked into this for you and this is suitable for up to 9kg.
I hope this helps :)
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
5 February 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.