LEGO Technic Remote Control Stunt Racer Toy Car - 42095872/2823
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perform amazing turns, spins and wheelies with the Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer!
LEGO® model number: 42095 - for ages 9 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins! .
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer.
- Includes the following LEGO Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
- This LEGO Technic set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, and features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping young builders enhance their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
Pull high-speed wheelies, spins and turns, and traverse rough terrain with this LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer—the ultimate motorized vehicle for kids. This tough 2-in-1 model features 2 large ground-gripping tracks with large rear sprockets for optimal acceleration, and a modern design with a fresh yellow and blue color scheme and decorative stickers. Drive forward, backward, left or right and make 360 turns. Rebuild it to create a Remote-Controlled Racer for a double build-and-play experience!
- Size H26.2, W7.05, D38.2cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016368062.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Great lego stunt racer
Great fun to play with
The Lego remote control stunt toy is good fun.
The Lego remote control stunt toy is good fun and easy for my son to build because he loves assembling things so it was great fun for him. It's great fun to play with and share with his friends. However it requires too many batteries to get it moving and the batteries runs out quickly making it an expensive toy to maintain, it would have been best if it was designed with a mains electrical charger rather than batteries.
Redesignable radio control car
Love radio control cars and this one can be redesigned for extra fun brilliant!
Yes, the LEGO Technic Remote Control Stunt Racer Toy Car - 42095 requires 8 x AA Batteries.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A
22 December 2019
Hi there. This set is controlled with Power Functions components. Unlike Powered Up, which uses Bluetooth, Power Functions connections rely on infrared, much like a TV remote. This means that that they can not be used with a tablet or smart phone.
Phil, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
10 December 2019
Having checked with the supplier for you I can let you know
the LEGO® Technic™ Remote Control Stunt Racer Toy Car, 42095, isn't radio controlled, it uses IR (InfraRed), so there's no frequency.
Thanks for using Argos Q & A
3 December 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.