LEGO Technic Remote Control Stunt Racer Toy Car - 42095872/2823
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Perform amazing turns, spins and wheelies with the Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer!
LEGO® model number: 42095 - for ages 9 years and over.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- Build a LEGO Technic Remote-Controlled Stunt Racer to traverse rough terrain and pull high-speed wheelies, turns and spins! .
- Features a high-speed, fully motorized, remote-controlled vehicle with tracks and large rear sprockets for amazing acceleration.
- This 2-in-1 remote-controlled tracked vehicle rebuilds into a Remote-Controlled Racer.
- Includes the following LEGO Power Functions components: 2 large motors, receiver, battery box and a remote control.
- This LEGO Technic set is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience, and features realistic movement and mechanisms, helping young builders enhance their motor skills, hand-eye coordination and imagination.
Pull high-speed wheelies, spins and turns, and traverse rough terrain with this LEGO Technic RC Stunt Racer—the ultimate motorized vehicle for kids. This tough 2-in-1 model features 2 large ground-gripping tracks with large rear sprockets for optimal acceleration, and a modern design with a fresh yellow and blue color scheme and decorative stickers. Drive forward, backward, left or right and make 360 turns. Rebuild it to create a Remote-Controlled Racer for a double build-and-play experience!
- Size H26.2, W7.05, D38.2cm.
- For ages 9 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016368062.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
100% would recommend to a friend
Great toy, really pleased with it
Lovely toy. Excellent quality you would expect from Lego. Bought for my son who enjoyed doing it while he’s been in hospital.
It speaks for itself
If you're at all familiar with Lego products, and Technik series particularly, you'll know where it sits quality wise, fun is what you make of it. It's essentially a large (read - higher torque) motor evolution of an earlier kit - one build exploits it using a short wheelbase and the other exploits less dramatically but more usefully. I bought this 2nd example as a spares kit, or to double up on drive parts in my conversion of another larger unpowered track kit to powered 'RC' using BT/WiFi.
My gradson (10) thought it was brilliant.
Birthday present for our grandson who absolutely loved it. Having a couple of build options was a bonus.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.