Toyrific Xootz Balance Bike - Blue868/2860
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
Research shows that children who learn to ride on balance bikes transition to riding pedal bikes at a younger age than youngsters who learn on bikes with stabilisers. For this reason these Xootz balance bikes are a must have for any child learning to ride. Balance bikes work well because, unlike stabilised bikes or tricycles, they teach children to balance an early stage allowing children to become skilled and confident at a much quicker pace.
- 10" EVA wheels, Seat heights 34-40cm, handlebar height 49-54cm.
- Steel frame.
- Weight when fully assembled 2.3kg.
- 15.5 inch frame size.
- 10 inch wheel size.
- EVA puncture-proof tyres.
- Compatible with stabilisers .
- Steel frame.
- Suitable for ages 3 years and over.
- Minimal assembly.
- EAN: 5031470202507.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- Protective equipment (helmet, knee pads, elbow pads and wrist guards) should be worn, not to be used in traffic.
100% would recommend to a friend
Bike was just right for my grandson
The bike was just the right size for my grandson who has long legs. He has so much fun on the first try.
He loved it and I wood say it is good for the money
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.