Philips GC4902 Azur OneTemp Steam Iron867/8788
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
The Philips GC4902 Azur Steam Iron's continuous steam output of up to 50 g/min gives you the perfect amount of steam to efficiently remove all creases. It also delivers a fast warm-up and powerful performance to get your ironing done quickly with 2800W. Get optimal performance everyday with the Quick Calc Release: the container is easily removed and emptied in under 15 seconds.
Philips exclusive SteamGlide Elite is Philips best soleplate for ultimate gliding and maximum scratch resistance.
- Steam output: 50g/min.
- Shot of steam: 220g/min.
- Steamglide ceramic soleplate.
- Capacity of water tank: 300ml.
- Water spray button.
- Anti-drip system to protect your clothes from water spillages.
- Anti-scale for hassle free maintenance.
- Self-clean function to prolong the life of your iron.
- Variable steam function allows you to adjust the humidity, direction and power of the steam flow.
- Vertical steam function allows you to use the iron to steam creases from hanging garments or curtains with ease.
- Features a steam tip for easier removal of creases from difficult to reach areas.
- Auto shut-off feature automatically turns off your iron when not in use or when knocked over.
- Features One Temp technology, reducing the risk of damage to clothes.
- Model number: GC4902/26.
- 2800 watts.
- 2 mins heating up time.
- 2.5m power cord.
- Weight: 1.75kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- EAN: 8710103894056.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.