LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron Collector Model Car - 42083867/5396
- Great New Price
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This exclusive model has been developed in partnership with Bugatti Automobiles S. A. S to capture the essence of the quintessential super sports car. Comes with gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires, and detailed brake discs. This 1:8 scale model features a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme and a set of stickers for additional detailing. Contains 3.599 pieces. Bugatti Chiron measures over 5 (14cm) high, 22 (56cm) long and 9 (25cm) wide. ".
LEGO® model number: 42083.
Theme: LEGO Technic.
- Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO Bugatti Chiron replica model.
- W16 piston engine with moving pistons connected to the drivetrain.
- LEGO Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and separate forward/reverse selector.
- Logoed spoked rims with low-profile tires and brake discs, plus a detailed cockpit with working steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
- Includes a color collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- Size H37.5, W15, D57cm.
- For ages 16 years and over.
- EAN: 5702016116977.
- Not suitable for children under 3 years old.
- Only for domestic use.
- To be used under the direct supervision of an adult.
- This toy does not provide protection.
98% would recommend to a friend
Excellent Lego set
Absolutely brilliant Lego construction set. Well worth the money.
No it was a present
Brilliant price for this item thank you Argos you have made a young boy very happy
Great Lego set
Great set. Perfect for my son. Loved every minute on making the car
Hi there! No, this set does not have motors or remote controls. You might be able to add them yourself, but that'd take some creativity to customize the build. - Emily, LEGO® Customer Service
Lego Support Team
31 October 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
We have recently dropped this price, from £26
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.