Argos Home Harry Large Right Corner Fabric Sofa - Natural867/2870
2 Colours available
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This Harry corner sofa is roomy enough for everyone to sink into. Great for families, this easy-going collection is upholstered in soft jumbo cord and durable leather effect fabric. Easy to clean and resistant to wearing, the seat cushions are a mix of foam and fibre for ultimate comfort and relaxation.
This sofa comes with a 10 year frame guarantee. We'll cover manufacturing faults on frames, feet, arms, internal springs or webbing. We can arrange a repair, replacement, exchange or refund.
Part of the Harry collection.
- Right hand corner.
- Made from 50% fabric and 50% leather effect.
- Plastic feet.
- Removable seats with crumb foam fibre mix filling.
- Removable cushion(s) with crumb foam fibre mix filling.
- Free fabric swatch available on this line.
- Size H87, longer width 239, shorter width 151, D151cm.
- Floor to seat height: 48cm.
- Depth of seat: 59cm.
- Height of seat back: 40cm.
- Shorter seating area width between arms: 126cm.
- Longer seating area width between arms: 184cm.
- Height of arm rest: 64cm.
- Overall weight 65.5kg.
- Professional clean only.
- Plump cushions regularly to maintain shape.
- Maximum individual user weight 130kg.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
- Package size H62, W152, D88cm.
- Second package size H62, W155, D88cm.
95% would recommend to a friend
Really good service and delivery perfect sofa exactly what we ordered and super comfy
Sofa is beautiful!!!
Sofa is soo beautiful and fits in my living room perfectly! The material is super soft which is perfect and cosy especially with the winter coming up. The size is perfect and also comes with loads of cushions couldn’t ask for any more !!
Arrived on time comfortable sofa. Fits well in a modern living room.
I would advise to take a look at the reviews on this sofa. The comfort is rated here.
Thank you for using Argos Q and A.
9 November 2019
It will mostly consist of attaching the legs and slotting the pieces together. Then fitting the metal joining plates to hold the sofa together. :)
I hope this helps.
Thanks for using Argos Q&A.
21 August 2019
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.
This product comes with a minimum one year manufacturer’s guarantee, unless otherwise stated in the specification above.