Sim Free Apple iPhone 7 256GB Premium Pre-owned - Jet Black
Tell us where you are to check stock:
About this product
This premium certified pre-owned iPhone 7 has been extensively inspected, tested and verified by qualified engineers to ensure it isi fully functional and ready for use. The quality control process includes product functionality tested, genuine Apple parts, as well as ensuring its battery life meets our high standards to guarentee it's in perfect working order. It will be cosmetically new, meaning there will be no scratches, cracks or scuffs on the device.
Never miss a moment with the sharp 12MP lens camera, with optical image stabilisation. Panorama, face detection and wide colour capture.
Enjoy the beautiful 4.7 inch LCD Multi-Touch display, framed by a sleek metal body.
Immerse yourself in a fantastic sound expeirince with cutting edge stereo speakers which delivers twice the sound of the iPhone 6s.
Use your phone in the rain or reply to a message in the bath with the splash and water resistance up to 1 metre.
Model number: 7.
- Network provider: Sim free.
- 4G network capability.
- SIM card type: nano SIM.
Display and Design:
- 4.7 inch LCD display.
- Resolution 1334x750 pixels.
- With a density of 326 pixels per inch.
- Touch screen.
- Size H138.3, W67.1, D7.1mm.
- Weight 138g.
Camera and Video:
- Front camera 7MP.
- Rear camera 12MP.
- Video capture in 4K UHD quality.
- Internal memory 256GB.
- Expandable memory up to 256GB.
- 2.34GHz quad core AMD A10 processor.
- 2GB RAM.
- Operating system: iOS iOS.
- Up to 240 hours standby time.
- Up to 840 minutes talk time.
- 1960mAh battery capacity.
- MP3 and MP4 player.
- Contactless payment Link up your card to your phone for easy buying on purchases up to £30.
- Fingerprint scanner For simple, safe and speedy unlocking and better security.
- Water resistant up to 1m depth.
- Manufacturer's 2 year guarantee.
The small print
*Prices correct as displayed but are subject to change.
The customer and brand answers you’ll see above are submitted independently. As we don’t review these answers, we can’t take responsibility for anything they may say. The responses from Argos colleagues are accurate at the time of publishing. For the latest info, you should check the product page.